Week 7 - Lucas: Sunset from the Bridge
This was a picture I took from the arts bridge as I was walking home one evening. I absolutely love the contrast between the pale sky blue and the bright yellow of the setting sun. Those colors alone give me a lovely cyc feeling. There's a very hopeful and relaxing feeling that this photo gives me. I am also attracted to the texture that the lavender/gray clouds add on the left side of the frame. One final aspect I love is the contrast of the bright and dark between the sky and the road. This is a great inspiration for a naturalistic cyc in an outdoor scene.
Beautiful photo and nice post. For the next guided post in week 4, make sure to include the word (inspiration in this post) to the subject line. Nice connections between light and your emotions.
ReplyDelete